Picture coming soon.
Windbag is the third cog on the Intelligencebot ladder. It only appears on Pinecone Place and in Intelligencebot HQ along with the other Intelligencebots. It has 4 total attacks. It is short and muscular, goes from level 3-7, with green coloured hands, and like all other Intelligencebots, has a very dark suit with a red tie. It's head is a large green trapezium shape with black hair and a backstabber-like face.
- "My boss knows I'm the best!"
- "No one can match my skills!"
- "I'm the best in the office!"
- "You're in my way toon!"
- "I'm better than you, toon."
- "I'm the best!"
- "I always make a good impression."
- "It's important to apply firm and even pressure."
- "A perfect imprint every time."
- "I want to stamp you out."
- "You must be RETURNED TO SENDER."
- "You've been CANCELLED."
- "You have a PRIORITY delivery."
- "I'll make sure you RECEIVED my message."
- "You're not going anywhere - you have POSTAGE DUE."
- "I'll need a response ASAP."
The Cog says a phrase as it pulls out a tie, it then throws the tie at the toon, resulting in the toon either being hit and leaning back or the toon dodging to the side, causing the tie to land on the floor and shrink.
- "I forecast rain."
- "Hope you packed your umbrella."
- "I want to enlighten you."
- "How about a few rain DROPS?"
- "Not so sunny now, are you Toon?"
- "Ready for a down pour?"
- "I'm going to take you by storm."
- "I call this a lightning attack."
- "I love to be a wet blanket.'"
The cog summons a cloud above its head and then leans forward, moving its arms towards the toon like it is pushing the cloud. The cloud will fly above the toon's head and blue-colored words will start raining down on the toon. If it hits, the words will hit the toon. If it misses, the toon will step aside and the words will disappear in the air.
- "You look a little down."
- "It's not all sunshine and rainbows."
- "Feeling bad?."
- "Life can hit hard."
- "Feeling a little washed out?"
- "Feeling down in the dumps?"
The cog summons a cloud above its head and then leans forward, moving its arms towards the toon like it is pushing the cloud. The cloud will fly above the toon's head and yellow-colored words like Poor worker, lazy, boring, dull and predictable will start raining down on the toon. If it hits, the words will hit the toon. If it misses, the toon will step aside and the words will disappear in the air.
- "I hope you brought some marshmallows."
- "It's going to get rather warm around here."
- "This should take the chill out of the air."
- "I hope you're cold blooded."
- "Hot, hot and hotter."
- "You better stop, drop, and roll!"
- "You're outta here."
- "How does "well-done" sound?"
- "Can you say ouch?"
- "Hope you wore sunscreen."
- "Do you feel a little toasty?"
- "You're going down in flames."
- "You'll go out in a blaze."
- "You're a flash in the pan."
- "I think I have a bit of a flare about me."
- "I just sparkle, don't I?"
- "Oh look, a crispy critter."
- "You shouldn't run around half baked.""
The cog wiggles it's fingers at the targeted toon. A flame then starts under the toon, causing it to turn completely black. The toon then struggles to get up, falls back down, then tries again and succeeds. If the attack misses, the toon will step to the side and step back when the flame has disappeared.
- Windbag has a lot of meanings, however it can, as in this case, mean someone who is arrogant and big-headed.
- Windbag was originally called 'Top Officer', but was scrapped.
- Windbag's head is oversized to make the cog literally big-headed.
- It can be found on Pinecone Place or the Intelligencebot HQ outer Courtyard.