Spectra-mech is the fourth cog on the Dark Cog corporate ladder, ranging from levels 4 to 8. Its suit has a lot of tears and cracks in it, showing its Dark Skelecog. The remainder of its face looks sullen, with empty black eyes. It has a slim suit like that of a Mover and Shaker.
Starting Phrases Edit
- "I wouldn't mind if I was happy."
- "Get away from me!"
- "I remember when I was actually a Cog..."
- "Free hug?"
- "I remember when..."
- "This is a rather nice haunt." (Building/facility exclusive)
- "I hope I'm not scaring you."
(Signature) Ghostly Get-well-soon: Spectra-mech slowly heals off of a toon. Can only be used if Spectra-mech has lost that amount of health.
- 10 damage for 3 turns at level 4
- 15 damage for 3 turns at level 5
- 25 damage for 4 turns at level 6
- 25 damage for 5 turns at level 7
- 30 damage for 5 turns at level 8
(Type Signature) Shifting Shadows: Spectra-mech cloaks itself in shadows and transforms into another cog of its level.
Paranormal Activity: Spectra-mech disappears and reappears behind a toon and screams. That toon has a 100% chance of missing on its turn, a 50% chance to miss on its second turn and a 25% chance to miss on its third turn.
Guilt Trip: Red sparks fly from Spectra-mech's hands and race for the toons, tripping them.
- 6 damage at level 4
- 8 damage at level 5
- 11 damage at level 6
- 13 damage at level 7
- 15 damage at level 8