Half-lit is the third cog on the Dark Cog corporate ladder, ranging from levels three to seven. Its face is half Yesman, and the other half is a mix between a Dark Skelecog and a Yesman. They have small muscular bodies. Half-lits also have a 25% chance to heal the target instead of damage it.
Starting Phrases Edit
- "I can't decide whether to sadden you or not."
- "Insane? I'm not insane! What are you talking about?..."
- "It loves me, it loves me not..."
- "I just want to be loved - hated - loved!"
- "Say, do you hear that? That's the sound of sadness!"
- "They tell me I'm special."
- "What's that behind you?"
(Signature) Kamicrazy: Half-lit explodes, dealing damage to everything in the battle. This is only used at red light or lower.
- 15 damage at level 3
- 25 damage at level 4
- 37 damage at level 5
- 45 damage at level 6
- 60 damage at level 7
(Signature) Spreading Insanity: Half-lit sprinkles a purple and black powder on a toon that causes it to function like it is on the cogs' side. This lasts for:
- 3 turns at level 3
- 3 turns + 7 damage at level 4
- 4 turns + 7 damage at level 5
- 4 turns + 10 damage at level 6
- 6 turns + 15 damage at level 7
(Type Signature) Shifting Shadows: Half-lit cloaks itself in shadows and transforms into another cog of its level.
Shake: Half-lit stomps on the ground, causing a tremor.
- 2 damage at level 3
- 4 damage at level 4
- 6 damage at level 5
- 9 damage at level 6
- 12 damage at level 7
Evil Eye: Half-lit takes a look at a toon, a red eye grows out of its head, and it flies towards the toon.
- 5 damage at level 3
- 7 damage at level 4
- 12 damage at level 5
- 17 damage at level 6
- 21 damage at level 7