The Cannon is a gag track created~ by Bermuda.
- The Cannon track is used after Lure but before Sound.
- It targets one cog.
- It has low accuracy due to the cogs' distance from the cannons, making them more aware to dodge the attacks.
- If not lured, the cogs prepare their stance, causing them to not fall back.
- If lured, the cogs are stunned and cannot move. If a Cannon is used, the cogs fly back, causing more damage since they have no stance.
- If used on a lured cog, the power is doubled.
- If used with multiple cannon gags on a single cog, the strongest cannon gag's damage is doubled.
- You can obtain Cannon gags earlier.
- Each cannon comes with its own pie, therefore, not wasting any of the toon's Throw gags.
- It is weak when used alone.
- It can only target one cog.
- It has low accuracy.
- It has fixed damage.
- There is no lure-bonus due to the power-double factor.
|Level||Name||Description||Damage||Carry capacity||Skill points|
|1||Hand Cannon||A hand cannon appears from the toon's hand and shoots out a cupcake to deal damage to one cog. Due to its small size, it does small damage.||4||8||30||10|
|2||Small Cannon||A small cannon appears in front of the toon and shoots out a fruit pie to deal damage to one cog. Its small size is designed only for fruit pies.||7||14||25||100|
|3||Cannon||An average-sized cannon appears in front of the toon and shoots out a cream pie to deal damage to one cog. It can fit average-sized cream pies.||11||22||20||400|
|4||Big Cannon||A large cannon appears in front of the toon and shoots out a cream pie to deal damage to one cog. Used with large-sized cream pies, it can pack quite a damage.||18||36||15||2,000|
|5||Party Cannon||A party cannon used in toon parties appears in front of the toon and shoots out a cream pie to deal damage to one cog. Toon scientists have engineered the party cannon to deal massive damage.||25||50||7||5,000|
|6||Bazooka||A cannon-transformed bazooka is used to shoot out a cream pie to deal damage to one cog. The amount of force does tremendous damage.||60||120||3||10,000|
|7||Heavy Artillery||A number of large-sized cannons appear in front of the toon, according to the number of cogs in battle. The toon mistakenly uses a Birthday Cake to deal terrifying damage that might disturb the neighbors.||100||200||1||500 to Go!|